WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT

Hahaha

i loooooooooved it!
Notice how he spits the cheff in the face and then sits there like everything is fine :P

J. Hitler, HBM Adventures J. Hitler, HBM Adventures

haha how terrible

the gay guy was actually nicely drawn, i like the raw style.
the eagle was so terribly corny and badly done, it was hilarious
and the fuck you was totally unexpected and made me die of laughter
like ur saying: Yeh i know my vid sux, fuck you for blamming this keke
keep it up! u might win more turd medals

SirCannabisClock responds:

thank

Tobi´s First Flash Anim. Tobi´s First Flash Anim.

nice

nice one, cant believe why it gets a 1.6 when ive seen ALOT worse movies end up above 2.0. Maybe add some colour and come up with a good punchline

Tobibrocki responds:

Once I get the coloring of things right, my animations (at least newer things) will be in color! Promised!
On the Punchline, maybe my Humor is just bad! ^^´
Anyway, this was just a test, nothing special in any shape or form! ;)

RE-UNITED RE-UNITED

thought u would make a better car?

u told me u would..

as for the comment u wrote to Zamro:

it seems u think the video deserves a score over 3.

1: its short
2: U use the same characters everytime (thats not a bad thing), this time even the same car and the same background, u just added some dead guys.
if u use 1 character everytime, be sure to ATLEAST boost the rest of the art a little.
3: No music
4: Underdog is not really an achievment. I see video's close to getting a blam have 9.5/10 in average score, people just dont know how to rate or something it seems., so receiving that award just meant there were enough scrubs online to give you that achievement.

Keep making stuff, add some better art (AND A NEW CAR!!!), some music, and u might get over 3.

DarkKingBernard responds:

ill use a BMW next time
(or maybe a lambo)

Proper Chief Proper Chief

errr

f bombs in the announcement were pretty uncalled for,
animation: decent, but static (and little animation overall)
joke: wasnt really funny IMO, (the highschool part was though)
art: Pretty raw, but goes well with these little comedy clips
try to sync the rest of the art with the Chief more, makes this cartoon look better.
voice: good voices no comment on that,
background sound: Not my preferences but hey

Overall: 7

Reiko - The Wishbone Reiko - The Wishbone

nice drawings.. buts that pretty much it for me

Art: Pretty style, like someone said below, manga like but more raw,
animation: the animation just wasnt all that, mouth style the same, alot of frame by frame face changes, and rest was pretty static.
Voice: Actors werent good imo. voices should have more character in em.
sound: background sound = good, fits well with the "joke".
Joke: Since u put it in the comedy section, i rate a 2/5 on the joke. when the first one pulls her arm up, its allrdy clear its someones leg. (yes i can theyre horns, so they supposed to be evil). Maybe it couldve been funny if the voices were better.

anyway, animation 6/10
Sound: 8/10
voice: 4/10
joke: 4/10
art: 8/10
______________________________
Overall: 6 (rated as a comedy movie)

SpeedE The WFD SpeedE The WFD

from good to bad

at the start i thought this was gonna be a decent animation, dont get me wrong, it still pretty much is, but did u get lazy after the guys came out of the car or something?

McAfee-Enterprises responds:

Thanks for your honest input..... Did it seem like it dragged a little on the end?

Car Headbang Car Headbang

i think i missed the funny part...

im shocked people give this animation a 10...

animation:
Only thing moving is the head (oh and the hand floating without an arm attached)
the 2 guys floating in.. meh
the LOL, not really lol worthy tbh

sound:
Music: I dont like slipknot, but not taking that into account, was well placed
voice of the second scene was funny, sounded like something i heard before though, stolen soundclip?
the 2 guys walking in, "is he dead?" not funny at all IMO bad tone of voice

Art:
car didnt match with the rest of the scene, could definetly ve been better

Plot: Fail

Overall: Kinda dissapointed seen the fact you did this with 4 people.
Nice attempt, but try to work out a good and funny plot next time.

DarkKingBernard responds:

Well about the animation:There are no arms because its mainly Thing-Thing, you know? Even Madness Characters do not have arms. The other 2 guys aren't floating.
Even if I'm an amateur, ill try to improve, I'm just doing shorts for now until i get better.
About sounds: There are no stolen soundclips.
Art: Fine,ill get a better car XD
Overall: Well i did all the animating, I just co-authored Slim and Supau because their actors. Zach Stephan did the voice acting, he does it good ;)

a perfect life a perfect life

nice first

good artwork, though u might wanna focus a bit more on faces/eyes/mouths (expressions say the most). Plot was also nice.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

haha

i thought the pidgeon would do someting. haha freakin i laughed so hard my parents woke up (4 am atm)